Monday, March 23, 2009
16 Weeks
As of Friday, I'm 16 weeks. My belly definitely has the "bump" and I experience cramping here and there. Aparently, my uterus is stretching quite a bit now! I'm still getting sick often. At least it's not everyday now, more like every other day. Last night I was laying in bed on my stomach and I lifted my head and chest to move my pillow. While I was up I felt this "poke" in my belly! It did this SEVERAL times. When I laid back down flat, I didn't feel it anymore. When I lifted myself up again, I felt it. I can't swear, but I think it was the baby moving around! The only other way to describe what I felt, was it was like the baby was doing summersaults in my belly, cause the feeling kind rolled across my stomach vertically! I guess I'm going to have to be patient and see if I continue to have this feeling later. As of right now, we have one belly picture taken, but I don't have possession of it yet, so I'll post that when I get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment